Do you struggle to find the time and money to create content for your website? PLR is a great way to save both. There are many sources of quality, ready-to-publish articles that can save you time in researching and writing articles from scratch, as well as gorgeous, ready-to-use templates for digital products. Today, we're chatting all about how you can save time and money with PLR when creating content for your business!
A business has a lot of moving parts. Even side-hustles need to regularly attract new people and keep them coming back and checking things out. PLR is an excellent way to offer your visitors high-quality information and products that don’t cost a lot of time and money to produce.
Here’s why PLR saves you time and money:
- PLR is affordable: Many large companies have staff who create their content. These staffers do the research and write as employees of the business. Their material is the property of the business and the writers are paid hourly or salary for their time at work. It would be cost-prohibitive for most small businesses to hire a writer to create unique content, which oftentimes leaves the writing to the business owner. Since a lot of the copy is used for freemiums or given away, it isn’t necessarily a money-making task. Buying PLR is an affordable way to get great content written for your audience without having to pay for a writer or taking the time to write it yourself from scratch.
- PLR is plentiful: There are many ways to buy PLR. Some PLR is exclusive, which means fewer copies are sold. This means the content is less likely to be widespread. This PLR may be more expensive, but it can be a wise choice for certain items like eBooks or challenges. Other PLR is sold in larger quantities, which reduces the price point and makes buying PLR an easy yes for your budget. There are multiple places to source PLR. My favorite way to find a lot of PLR for a relatively low cost is through bundles. If you want to hear more about this, hop on my email list and I'll keep you in the loop!
- PLR is customizable: PLR is formatted in ways that allow it to be changed. From adding your branding to literally changing the copy, PLR can be modified to truly represent your voice and your message. In the moments it takes to brand your PLR and upload it to your site, you can reach your tribe and add value to their lives- without spending a ton of time doing it.
- PLR is engaging: Good PLR has engaging content that encourages your tribe to reach out and connect. From high-quality emails to calls to action in an eBook to products that help solve their problems, great PLR will have your customers reaching back to you as their go-to source for all their needs.
You can easily save time and money with PLR. PLR allows you to offer high-quality information to your customers while freeing you up to focus on money-making tasks. Using PLR to support your business and add value to your client’s experience is a great way to offer more for less… time and money.
Here are 5 ways using PLR content saves you time and money:
1. You don't have to stare at a blank screen to start creating new, high-quality content for every article or digital product.
2. PLR material is often well written and formatted, saving you hours of formatting and design work (If it's NOT well written, DON'T USE IT or make sure you edit it to be well written!).
3. You can save money on hiring writers or designers when appropriate- and save yourself time especially if you're a solopreneur doing #AllTheThings yourself.
4. There are a variety of places to find high-quality PLR material. Be sure to check out this post for more info on how to find high-quality PLR for your business.
5- You can save your content for future use by inserting “PLR” as the keyword or tag and then sorting through it later when you need new content.
PLR is an excellent way to save time and money when you’re looking for high-quality content to create for your business- from blog posts to digital products and everything in between. It's easy to customize and make completely your own, and it will help you shave off valuable time when it comes to content creation for your business!
My favorite places to find high-quality PLR product templates are:
This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting my small business! You can read my full disclosure policy here.
- Bundles. By far the best way to get the most PLR for your money is to purchase products as part of bundles. If you want to hear about these, make sure you're on my email list. Whenever I find one that's really good, I share it first with my email subscribers!
- Simplehappiness.biz. Like I mentioned earlier, my good friend Jan is the one who introduced me to PLR in the first place. She has an amazing shop full of absolutely gorgeous PLR products just waiting for you to add your own personal touches.
- My shop. I’ve recently added some PLR products to my own shop because I’ve seen the value in my business and want to be able to offer that to other busy biz moms too! Take a peek and let me know what you think! Also, since you’re reading this blog post, use the coupon code PLRROCKS for 20% off your first PLR order in my shop!
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the rest of my series on PLR content to help you maximize it for your business! If you have questions, leave a comment below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.