Woohoo! Your free digital download is on it's way to your inbox and should be there in a few minutes.
But before you go, here's something else that I think you'll love.
stop spinning your wheels
and start driving your business forward
I see you, mama, trying to work your online business from home while taking care of kids and trying not to let your house fall apart.
You want to work on your online business, but you feel guilty sitting at the computer while your kids stare at Mickey Mouse all day.
Or worse, watch Baby Shark on YouTube over and over again…
Your spouse thinks you spend your evenings “playing” on your computer when you're really working. But without a paycheck to back you up, it's kinda hard to prove him wrong.
Your goal? To actually make money while working from home.
But how on earth can you accomplish that with a toddler hanging off your leg and exactly zero minutes of uninterrupted work time?
YOU NEED A PLAN!
I was there too. I left my 9-5 to turn my side-hustle into a full-time biz, but I struggled to make it work.
When I finally found a quiet pocket of time, I'd find myself going down rabbit holes that didn't actually get me anywhere.
Sure, a Pinterest strategy sounds great… but I can't do that if I don't have any content to promote.
I should write a blog post. What should I write about?
But I'm not sure what products to offer, and shouldn't my posts relate to a product?
SO I'll just sit down to brainstorm.
Oh wait I also need to learn how to use Canva.
And should I have a Facebook group too?
No- definitely an Instagram account.
Or both… hmm…
Wait, nap time is over already?! AAARRRGGGHHH!
Once I started writing down my goals and breaking them into action steps, I had a clearer view of what to focus on instead of spinning my wheels on #allthethings and going nowhere.
The three step approach to help you grow the business of your dreams without stalling out.
The Get Your Goals On Workbook
This 53-page workbook has everything you need to turn your dreams into actions and actually get them DONE.
This is not just your ordinary vision casting exercise. Yes, you'll write your dreams down. BUT you'll also learn how to turn them into actual goals and quickly identify the roadblocks that will try to derail you. The best defense is a great offense, right?!
Using the “good, better, best” format, you'll learn how to set goals that you can smash and those you'll want to stretch for. But you won't feel like a big, fat failure when you come up short because you'll see actual progress along the way.
With our monthly calendar, weekly planners, and daily action guides, you'll be able to see EXACTLY what you should be doing next time you sit down at your computer to work. No more rabbit holes!
And That's Not All!
You'll also get these bonuses to help you hit the ground running:
– The Get Your Goals On Trello board for the on the go biz mom
– Coloring sheets for your little co-workers
This workbook is normally $29, but as a special thank you for downloading Kid-Proof Your Business, you can grab it today for only $9!
from fellow busy biz mamas
“Andrea’s Get Your Goals on Workbook has completely changed my work life for the better. I finally feel like I can organize my goals in a manner that makes even my “big crazy dreams” attainable, and approach my to-do list with the confidence of knowing that I am in control of more than I previously thought. Most importantly, I can feel her belief in me through the pages! I’m so excited to use this workbook to pave my path long term!”
“This workbook is a game changer. I was completely out of my comfort zone when I started a new business and this helped me break down how to reach my goals and remember that my dreams are attainable. It was super helpful to write it all out and organize it so I can stay on task and always remind myself why I choose to go on this path. I highly recommend getting this to help your business thrive and keep you on the path to success.”
“I really enjoyed using this planner to work through my business goals recently. Great way to stop me feeling overwhelmed and it makes me smile whenever I grab it to plan out my day.”
“THIS Workbooks works!! As a busy blogger, I always have so many goals but as a busy mom I always struggle to achieve them! I knew I needed a good system to make things work and this workbook provided me exactly what I needed. I love the way Andrea walks us through all the steps of effectively, setting up the goals and making sure you do everything in order to achieve them! After completing this workbook, I was able to realize what was holding me back and with the help of these strategies, I was able to get past my road blocks and achieve my goals successfully!! And the planer pages made it all really easy to practice goal setting regularly. Now I am more confident about setting up my goals and working on them! I highly recommend this workbook if you want to achieve new heights of success!”
this is for you if…
- You want to use the precious little time you have to work on your business effectively and efficiently.
- You want stop wasting time on #allthethings and just focus on those things that will help you hit your personal goals and drive your business forward.
- You want to do big things with your online business but are ready to take it one step at a time.
- You have big dreams but struggle to figure out how to take action on them.
You've got questions? we've got answers.
Is this just another cerebral exercise? I don’t have time for that- I need ACTION!
- This workbook is focused on helping you take action! You’ll go through the initial step to define your dreams and break them down into goals- that can be done once a year or once a quarter. But once it’s done, you’ll have a clear roadmap of what you need to do each month, week, and day.
What if I’m just too busy?
- I feel this so deeply because between doing dishes and changing diapers, that was me too. But without clear goals, it’s hard to figure out what action steps you should be taking to move your business forward- so you end up wasting more time going down the Pinterest rabbit hole or researching email service providers and not actually doing the things that make money.
That all sounds nice, but is goal setting really necessary?
- That depends on your definition of “necessary…” Studies have shown that people who have goals are 10x more likely to succeed than people who don’t! So yes, I’m sure you can succeed without setting goals, but why wouldn’t you want to increase your chances of success x10?!
I know my goals already. Will this help me?
- YES! I’m so excited that you already know what you’re working toward- now let’s crank that up a notch or two! Getting them down on paper makes you 3x more likely to achieve them than keeping them in your head.
Quick! Before nap time's over.