If you feel guilty because Peppa Pig is watching your kids more than you are so you can have some time to work your online business, keep on scrolling…
When you’re working on your business, you’re constantly getting interrupted with requests for snacks and messes that always seem to happen JUST when you really get on a roll…
So you decide to just wait until the kids are asleep to actually get some work done.
But by the time you get everyone in bed for the night, you’re just plain exhausted.
It’s crazy how kid disasters and mommy work time sync up perfectly- every darn time.
And all those planners you’ve bought to help keep yourself on track?
Yea… they’re staring at you from their abandoned corner of your desk because “time-blocking” and momming just don’t seem to work together when you get interrupted 50 billion times a minute.
But it’s not your fault.
That’s just the reality of mom life, right?
And those planners and time blocking methods weren’t created for the mom with a toddler in her lap trying to actually get some work done before the next meltdown…
But the good news is, you don’t need MORE time to get it all done (wait what? I know… just hear me out).
You just need to use a few key strategies to help maximize your efficiency in the time you DO have.
(And it doesn’t hurt to have some social media graphics done for you either, right?)
The Biz Mom On The Go Action Pack
A collection of done-for-you graphics, quick tutorial videos on how to make them yourself on the go, a guide to quickly kid-proofing your business, and a Trello board to keep you organized so when it’s time to work you can get stuff done and when it’s time to be mom you don’t have to stress about your biz.
I am so amazed at how much Andrea gets done in such short pockets of time. She is a master at maximizing small chunks of time. I can’t wait to get started with this Action Pack so I can manage to get more work done even with my toddler on my lap.
Because let’s get real… waking up before your kids do to get work done or hustling your face off during nap time just isn’t gonna cut it.
You need to be able to quickly prioritize your tasks and work smarter to get more done during the pockets of time you do have during the day- without wasting time trying to remember where you left off before being interrupted… again.
The Biz Mom On The Go Action Pack combines mom-approved strategies for getting more done with kids around and simple yet powerful tools help you get more done in the pockets of time you have so you can ultimately focus on the things you need to do to make more money.
And with premade + customizable graphics packs, you can show up consistently for your biz on social media without getting stuck on the hamster wheel of continuous content creation.
In this Action Pack, you’ll learn the same tools I’ve used for my own business to actually get stuff done while constantly chasing toddlers. You’ll be able to organize, prioritize, and focus on your business when it’s work time and then not spend all of your kid time thinking about your business.
The Kid-Proof Your Business Quick Start Guide
Unlock 5 key hacks to getting more work done while home with little kids.
You’ll also learn how to prioritize your tasks with our unique system for getting more done with less time.
Done For You Graphics Packs
Don’t waste your precious little time creating all your social media graphics from scratch.
– 2021 Holiday Graphics Pack where you’ll find 37 completely ready to post graphics for 2021 holidays
– 30 Blank Letter Board Graphics that you can quickly customize + post for any purpose that are proven to get engagement on Instagram and Facebook
Graphics On The Go Video Series
These are quick, actionable videos to help you design gorgeous graphics from your phone in minutes.
We’ll explore 2 different graphics making apps, Canva and Wordswag, to help you get going quickly.
Biz Mom On The Go Trello Board
Easily access everything you need to keep your business running smoothly at your fingertips- whether you’re at the computer or on your phone.
New to Trello? No problem- a bonus getting started with Trello video is included + additional resources if you want to dive deeper.
Plus these exclusive bonuses:
Holiday mini graphics pack (includes 10 holiday borders for you to easily add your own content.)
Coloring pages for your little coworker
An exclusive coupon code for 50% off the Get Your Goals On Workbook.
This collection of resources is valued at $134, but as a special one time offer just for you, only $27– that’s 80% off!
Just like nap time, this special price won't last...
You’ve got questions? we’ve got answers.
What if I’m just too busy?
- I feel you on that one, mama! Nobody has time for stuff they won’t use, which is why this bundle is ready and waiting for you to take ACTION. The done for you graphics will get you going in a snap. Then, learn how to make your own graphics easily in this short + practical video series- no fluff, just the good stuff.
Will this price be available again?
- This Action Pack will ONLY be available at the current price of $27 through this special one time offer. After that, you’ll be able to grab it for full price- $134…. but I know you want the best bang for your buck so don’t wait!
What if this Action Pack stinks?
- I may be a little biased, but I promise you it doesn’t. I don’t sell anything that I wouldn’t use myself and since I’ve created the pieces in this Action Pack, my business has been even more streamlined and- dare I say- kid-proof. I’ve created these graphics for you to use + customize to fit your online business needs. Plus I’m handing over the tools for you to create your own graphics- it’s like the gift that keeps on giving. Because this Action Pack contains digital downloads, it’s not eligible for returns or refunds. If you have any issues though I’m here to support and help you.
What’s Trello? I’ve never heard of it and I don’t have time to learn another new thing.
- Trello is a list-maker’s dream and helps you manage your tasks easily. You can use it on your computer or with the mobile app- or both. (Oh, and it’s FREE.) As a busy biz mom on the go, it’s a must have to to help keep your business on track despite the usual chaos of motherhood. I’ve got a quick video tutorial for ya in the Action Pack plus resources for you if you wanna dive further. But that’s totally optional.
So go ahead and hit that buy button now before you get interrupted again.
Your business (and your kids) will thank you.
Andrea has this wonderful energy to her that comes through in her community. She takes time to showcase her products and troubleshoot with anyone who needs it.
Andrea is so incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend her enough!
I met Andrea through being recommended to her lash biz. I was hooked by her awesome presentation. She is so down to earth and provides amazing customer service…like beyond amazing.
Andrea is also very helpful and available to answer all your questions.